A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Voice-Over Actor
|
10/16/2012
|
Comments (5)
Miscellaneous
I need to confirm an actor is both the on-screen and voice-over performer. How do I denote that he's both on the collaborator section of the video?
Comments (5)
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
10/16/2012
Hi Alex, are you referring to your credits? If so, and they had been previously rejected, simply click the okay button on the actors box, this will indicate that you are confirming that the actor appearing on-screen and doing the VO are one and the same.
Alex Lau
Alex Lau
10/17/2012
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, I've tried that but the comment won't disappear. I've tried emailing the admin and info accounts without response...
Erin Fredman
Erin Fredman
10/18/2012
All taken care of.
Page Sizes: 
Shravan D S
Shravan D S
10/18/2012
Can Indians partcipate in this top coder contest ...

http://tongal.com/project/TopCoder#!tab_requirements
Erin Fredman
Erin Fredman
10/18/2012
Yes.
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: