A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Crew Finder > Topic
Not good at pitching, but good at animation and video
|
09/10/2018
|
Comments (2)
Crew Finder
I am an award winning Central Florida filmmaker and animator. I am not good at writing pitches for Tongal :) but I love creating 2d animations, motion graphics and live action videos. If you would like to collaborate let me know. I love working on positive projects that help others and make a difference. Stories that make you feel good while working on them. My rates wont break the bank and I am easy to work with and reliable.

I can provide you sample work. and references.

Best of luck to everyone and thanks in advance.
Comments (2)
Marissa Nystrom
Marissa Nystrom
09/10/2018

Hi Dale, I love seeing you taking this initiative to collaborate with other Tongal community members! Really quickly, I'd like to share some steps you can take to improve your chances of winning a Pitch on your own (or with a partner!): Fill out your Tongal portfolio (read this blog to learn how) and absorb all the information in the Pitching on Tongal section of Tongal 101. We hope this points you in the right direction. Happy Tongaling!

Page Sizes: