A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Crew Finder > Topic
Alien Short Film Project
|
06/29/2018
|
Comments (4)
Crew Finder
I'd love to write/collaborate on a script for the Alien project! I'm a huge fan of the film. If you're a producer/director/filmmaker and you need help with the story, email me. I'd imagine having a draft of the script ready when you submit your qualifications would help tremendously. I could produce a good first draft by the July 3rd Qualifications deadline. I've written quite a lot for Tongal, including scripts for Strawberry Shortcake, Thomas and Friends, Play-Doh, LEGO and more. I was just named Writer of the Year at the last Tongie Awards. I also just finished writing a horror screenplay, if you want to see something I've written in the horror genre. Anyway, good luck to all. This looks like a whole lot of fun!
Comments (4)
Naman Gupta
Naman Gupta
06/30/2018 (Edited 06/30/2018)
Hi Ervin, hows it going? Would love to collaborate w a great writer on the Alien project. I`m a NY based Director & Producer.
Some of my work is at: vimeo.com/namangupta/reel ... the reel also has my email, feel free to connect there!

Also shot you a email.
David Weinstock
David Weinstock
07/01/2018 (Edited 07/01/2018)
Hey there, I may be able to help out with VFX should we get a team together. I'm also based in NYC.
Roberto Escamilla
Roberto Escamilla
07/02/2018
Hello Ervin, my name is Roberto Escamilla and I´m a Mexican Director-Producer, based in LA. I have ab artist Visa which allows me to live and work in the US. Therefore I´m allowed to apply to the contest. Already checked with Tongal. Would love to hear your Idea and collaborate with you.

Here´s a Link to my commercial work as Director https://vimeo.com/266470225/9df63a125c
And this is a Short I wrote, directed and produced here in LA https://vimeo.com/176907410/e4e1130db2

Best!
Roberto
Ervin Anderson
Ervin Anderson
07/03/2018
Roberto, so sorry but I already teamed-up with others on this project. Hope you found someone! All the best, Ervin
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: