A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
TCO 2009
|
06/08/2009
|
Comments (9)
Miscellaneous
I'm trying to upload my submission, but it failed several times. What can I do??
Comments (9)
Roberta Magacho
Roberta Magacho
06/08/2009
My submission is a .mp4 file and size is 117Mb. It's too big for this contest? Must use a low quality for the video?
Eugene Retunsky
Eugene Retunsky
06/08/2009
There are uploaded videos of size 700MB. I will check what happens with your submission.
Eugene Retunsky
Eugene Retunsky
06/08/2009
I see that there were several attempts to upload a file, but every time it ended up with a connection break.
How many percents were uploaded? I suggest whether to decrease the file size, or try to upload it somewhere from where I can take it and submit as it was done by using your profile.
Roberta Magacho
Roberta Magacho
06/08/2009
Yes, that was me. I decrease the size file to 66 Mb... and it's still not working. I'm trying to send to my account in 4Shared. Where should I post the link for it?
Eugene Retunsky
Eugene Retunsky
06/08/2009
you can navigate http://tongal.com/xanthus/viewProfile.action?userId=1 and send it in a message.
Page 1/2
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10