A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Idea Submissions
|
05/29/2009
|
Comments (9)
Miscellaneous
One suggestion we have to those out there in regards to idea submissions. Beyond your overall concept or idea,might help to use "for example." It helps get your point across but also, it won't put the people who build off your idea in the pitch and video phase in a box.
Comments (9)
Luis Millan
Luis Millan
06/08/2009
Hi, i don't know if this is the right place to put my request but here i go:

I'm Luis (mahestro from TopCoder). I was wondering if you could please extend the deadline for the TCO09 video experience contest. I recently got home and my PC crashed out. I'm restauring my PC therefore i couldn't edit my scenes. It would be great if you add 1 or 2 days to the deadline. Let me know anything please.
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
06/08/2009
Luis, The deadline has been extended until 3 pm est tomorrow, James
Romano Silva
Romano Silva
06/08/2009
I am checking the contest information and it says it will go through 06/12, 2PM, is that correct?

( BTW, it would be useful to know the timezone of the date - is it PST? )
Romano Silva
Romano Silva
06/08/2009
As a matter of fact, I read this:

TopCoder
TCO '09 Video Experience Contest!
Short Film Competition
Phase Ends Jun 12, 2009 2:00PM

You see, in this page, there is no timezone and maybe this date is not the submission deadline, but rather the result date.

The calendar view in the main page does have the timezone, but it is not updated after this thread.
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
06/08/2009
Hi, the Submission deadline is tomorrow at 3 PM EST. The times on the contest Pages are represented in YOUR timezone. Times in the carousel and other times that are not yet shown in your timezone will be noted as EST. Does that help?
Page 1/2
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10