A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
How to set payment method
|
07/02/2010
|
Comments (3)
Miscellaneous
Hi,

I didn't find the right thread to ask my question, sorry if it has been asked before. I am new to tongal and I can't find the following:
1) Is there any form or document I need to send in (like on topcoder.com) to be ready to receive the prize if I happen to win something?
2) How can I set the preferred payment method?
3) What happens if nothing is set yet, but I happen to win something. Will it be added at my profile and payed after I have arranged everything, or it is very very important to set everything and send back all the required forms before I win.

Thank You very much for any help :) I am new to this world and feel a bit lost yet.
Comments (3)
Ed Howard
Ed Howard
07/03/2010
Csenge - These guys are top notch. After you win, you recieve an email from Tongal. They congrat you and let you know what you have won. Then if you click on your Profile, you will see "things you need to do". Here is where you will find the pages you need to fill out to collect your winnings. At this time is where you will select how you will be paid. I've found payment to be extremely prompt.

This question seems 'group asked' so I hope I didn't step on toes answering it.

Can't wait to see your work Csenge!

-Ed
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
07/07/2010
Ed, thank you very much for vouching for us!

Just to clarify:

1) You fill out forms after you win.
2) If you want to set your payment type you can do so by going to the "edit profile" section of your portfolio page and selecting either check or paypal.
3) If nothing is set, and like Ed said, simply visit the To Do list on your profile page. You will find all of the pertinent forms there. Simply fill them out and upload them.

Hope this helps and welcome to Tongal!
Caleb
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
07/13/2010
test
Page Sizes: