A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Prize Money
|
05/02/2010
|
Comments (25)
Miscellaneous
This is a lame question, I know, but does Tongal really pay what they say? I'm a newbie and the prize money just seems too good to be true. To any of ya'll who may have won in the past and have some feedback on this: an answer would be appreciated. Thanks!
Comments (25)
Charles Lezette
Charles Lezette
05/03/2010
Tongal Is Right On the $$$$$ When It Comes to Paying The Prize, I Won The Tyson Feeding America Contest and I Could'nt Believe It When I Got the Check In The Mail. $2,500 Right to The Penny ! Yes, It't True, They Mean Business... When It Is Time to Get Paid For Your Winnings... I Could'nt Be Any Happier ! Charles Lezette

Check It Out For Yourself !
http://tongal.com/project-details.shtml?projectId=11#tab_prizes-content
Shelli Witt
Shelli Witt
05/04/2010
Cool! That just made my day! Thanks for responding!
Alden Rogers
Alden Rogers
07/16/2010
Nine west is paying $250 each for use and ownership of the fifth place animation and 10 others?! that just seems like a travesty for all the work those animators put into what amount to be 11 close to pro commercials...
Alden Rogers
Alden Rogers
07/16/2010
Or am I missing something that makes their use of them fair for so little compensation?
Alden Rogers
Alden Rogers
07/16/2010
Sorry, I see that they are buying an additional 5 animations, not ten... the rest of my post still needs answering.
Page 1/5
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10
 
25