A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Infectiguard
|
03/10/2010
|
Comments (10)
Miscellaneous
Coming Soon...
Comments (10)
Michelle Glavan
Michelle Glavan
03/26/2010
How do I know if my concept submission went through? There's no confirmation, or any change, when I push SUBMIT other than the terms and agreement pop-up that I accepted.

Thanks,
michelle
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
03/26/2010
Hey Michelle, I see three concepts from you for Infectiguard. I think the confirmation pop up is disabled at the moment, but we'll get it back up soon. For future reference, if you want to make sure that your concept goes through, go to you my tongal page and click portfolio. You'll be able to check all of your submissions from there.

-Caleb
Nnnnn Nnnnnnnn
Nnnnn Nnnnnnnn
05/09/2010
Hello, maybe someone know how to remove the video? I made a mistake in one video, but I uploaded another. I would like to remove bad video. Is this possible?
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
05/10/2010
@daiva yes, you can do this from the portfolio tab on mytongal
Deborah Coneset
Deborah Coneset
05/10/2010
I submitted a video but it wont play on my portfolio page how do I know if it is working?
Page 1/2
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10