A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF MY VIDEO IS ON
|
02/24/2010
|
Comments (8)
Miscellaneous
is my video uploaded for the binaca contest cus idk
i hit upload it finshed my screen went blank and 1 vid was added but idk if it was mine...can a tongal person please tell me if it is cus im freaking out
Comments (8)
Pat Healy
Pat Healy
02/25/2010
I don't see my submission on MY TONGAL page. Has it been received by you guys? The correct upload should be "Oh, Binaca!!!". I don't see it anywhere despite the advanced upload page confirmation.

I don't want to keep uploading. Do you have it?
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
02/25/2010
We don't see either of your videos. email caleb@tongal.com to facilitate the upload. sorry for any inconvenience
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
02/25/2010
For future reference, if an upload is successful, you will see it in the Profile tab on your MyTongal page.
Pat Healy
Pat Healy
02/25/2010
Yeah, didn't see anything there. I tried uploading again, changing the location of the source file to my desktop but I keep getting the 'something went wrong' message.
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
02/25/2010
our technology guys will be back on it in the am, did you get our email?
Page 1/2
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10