A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
AOE spells VS minions that can't be targeted by spells or hero powers
|
04/20/2018
|
Comments (1)
Miscellaneous
Hi,

Why do AOE spells work on minions that can't be targeted by spells or hero powers? Of course I know there is 1 or 2 spells that are single target in all classes but when I play ranked these types of minions die to AOE spells 90%(feels like 90% but let's just say 80%) of the time. So what is the point of these types of minions as when I play these minions they die to AOE spells 80% of the time and I also understand that if AOE spells couldn't kill them then the only way to kill them is minions, but these minions have low health?


Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17617652020
[url= https://blog.advids.co/20-b2b-business-explainer-videos-that-are-awesome/]Animated videos for business[/url]

Thanks
Comments (1)
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
06/03/2018
Sounds rough
Page Sizes: