A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Why is my video not converting and why is it impossible to contact you?
|
02/14/2010
|
Comments (1)
Miscellaneous
I have just uploaded a video. It first of all failed to convert so I tried again. Same result. I then found that my video had been entered twice, but each time I try to look, a message comes up saying it failed to convert. I have tried to contact you but I only have a hotmail account, no e.mail access on this computer so contact seems impossible, hence I am going to post this in the forums in the hope that someone will see it and contact me to sort this out.

Cheers.

kibishipaul
Comments (1)
Mark Burrell
Mark Burrell
02/15/2010
We are here Paul, have you solved the problem? Let us know your problem at info@tongal.com and we'll help you out.
Page Sizes: