Are you sure your views are working?
|
01/12/2010
|
Comments (2)
Miscellaneous
Hello,
Are you sure your views are working on your videos?
I recently featured one of the contest entries on my website (which recieves hundreds thousands of hits per day. Its one of the biggest sites online) and had many people commented about the video giving their thoughts.
This particular video recieved NO new hits according to your countdown. The video didn't change at all with their hit count (the unique and the one in parenthesis didnt go up one bit). The only thing I can think of is that I embeded this video on my site when I featured it. Do embeded videos not count for hits?
I know for a fact that many people watched the FULL video as they commented on some main points that are shown at the end of the video.
I just felt as though I should speak up because of fairness. I personally am not in any of the contests but feel as though there are many brilliant contest entries and I wanted to feature them on my site to show my website visitors. Thank you