A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Binaca Commercial Contest
|
01/11/2010
|
Comments (23)
Miscellaneous
Questions? Comments?
Comments (23)
Digodo G
Digodo G
01/14/2010
Binaca Commercial Contest?
I don't find it anywhere, is it a new one?
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
01/14/2010
It's coming up later....
Charles Lezette
Charles Lezette
01/15/2010
Hi, Can We Use Any Video Footage From Previous Commercials,
I See Alot Of Stuff From Binaca On youtube, Such as End BumpersLogos... Etc,Etc
Charles Lezette
Charles Lezette
01/15/2010
Just Wondering If I Could Use The Walgreens Ending Of This Commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOJAKt8Hr8g

See That You Mention Walgreens and Walmart In The Brief, Considering You Provide a Coupon For The Product.

I Would Love to Add It To My Production !

Just Wondering, Thanks So Much !
Mark Hoke
Mark Hoke
01/16/2010
I was wondering if the length of the videos will be taken into account at all? The shortness of 15 or thirty seconds would limit my concepts and make me take them in a different direction completely. Not a bad thing just want to know what concepts to enter.

Thanks
M
Page 1/5
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10
 
25