Hi everyone.. plezd to meet you allllllllllllll.... good luck with your idea :D....
Comments
(7)
Jamie Rosenberg
05/20/2013
Hello all. I'm new here. I don't get it. I want to submit an idea and then if accepted, I want to direct and shoot the video/spot. How foes this work? I submit 140 charac pitch, then if accepted I automatically get to produce, shoot and direct it?
Ingrid Vining
05/20/2013
Hi Jamie. An IDEA (140 characters) does not lock you into any further phases of a project. But a winning PITCH will mean that you will be expected to produce the video you pitched.
Jamie Rosenberg
05/20/2013
@Ingrid V. Im not sure how this all works Ingrid. Do I have to submit an idea to make a pitch? ICan I pitch for an idea I didn't make? Do you give any money to produce video? It seems like a great way to build a Directors reel. How does one earn the big money promoted on Tongal.
Ingrid Vining
05/20/2013
@Jamie Rosenberg You do not have to submit an Idea in order to make a Pitch. If you make a Pitch, it does need to be based on one of the winning Ideas from the previous round. If you win a Pitch, you will receive a prize at that point, and you will be required to make the Video that you pitched.
Ingrid Vining
05/20/2013
@Jamie Rosenberg You can also submit a Wildcard video which does not necessarily have to be based on one of the winning Ideas. Pitch videos are guaranteed to win one of the available prizes, while Wildcard videos may or may not win a prize.
Ingrid Vining
05/20/2013
@Jamie Rosenberg Hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Page Sizes:
Tina Radel
05/21/2013
This question is asked over and over again... Maybe put an FAQ link on top of this page or something...