A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
What happened to my submitted idea?
|
05/01/2013
|
Comments (2)
Miscellaneous
I recently submitted to the BF Goodrich Tires Idea Phase - I checked the box etc and clicked submit... that was a few days ago and prior to the cutoff - as I login today I see I have no active submissions... I'm confused... thx
Comments (2)
Ingrid Vining
Ingrid Vining
05/02/2013
Hi Thomas! Go ahead and send us an email with the details to info@tongal.com and we can look into this for you. For future reference, email is the best way to contact us for these kinds of inquiries.
Patrick R.
Patrick R.
05/02/2013
Hi Thomas,
If you scroll to the bottom of your "mytongal" page you will see that your "idea submission" for BFGoodrich was accepted. "Active submissions" are submissions you can edit before the phase ends. Once the phase ends your submission moves to the bottom of the page under "past submissions"
Page Sizes: