A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Idea/Pitch Phase
|
04/15/2013
|
Comments (3)
Miscellaneous
If I submit an idea and it wins, can I still submit with the pitch phase? Do I get any sort of bonus or one up?
Comments (3)
Patrick R.
Patrick R.
04/15/2013
Hi Paul, Yes you can submit an idea and submit a pitch/video. You can submit to each phase or submit to only one of the three phases with the exception that if your pitch is purchased you are required to create the video you pitched
Jodie Rankin
Jodie Rankin
04/27/2013
Why can't I submit from Guam, USA? Guam is not on your state menu.
Ingrid Vining
Ingrid Vining
04/29/2013
Hi Jodie, We're working on adding US territories to the list. In the meantime, just go ahead and pick another state from the list so that you can submit.
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: