A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
My Dream of Becoming a Director...
|
01/11/2013
|
Comments (6)
Miscellaneous
I just wanted to share my story since I'm new to Tongal. Ever since I was a small boy I have always loved the camera and ever since I picked one up I was inspired to become a film director. I have always found it fun to film short videos with my friends and it keeps me going while living with Muscular Dystrophy. It really makes life fun and enjoyable for me. I recently graduated high school in 2012 and will be starting my Apple Certification to become a certified Final Cut Pro Director later this week and hopefully one day I will become one and live my dream. I figured Tongal was a good way to get my ideas out there and to get to know others along the way that share my passion
Comments (6)
Tina Radel
Tina Radel
01/13/2013
Zachary, Tongal is a great way to get your ideas out there, whether you create the video yourself or another Tongaler brings it to life. Best of luck! I'm sure you will have fun on Tongal.
Ervin Anderson
Ervin Anderson
01/15/2013
Good luck to you, Zachary!
Mark Burrell
Mark Burrell
01/16/2013
Thanks for that Zach! Inspiring and wish you the best of luck!
Shara Esbenshade
Shara Esbenshade
01/18/2013
Tongal,

Please post the TIME ZONE which the submission deadlines refer to. This info absolutely needs to be stated with every submission deadline time.

Thank you
Patrick R.
Patrick R.
01/18/2013
Hi Shara,
Deadlines on Tongal are adjusted to your local time, so if it says that a project ends at 3:00pm, that's 3:00pm local time.
Shara Esbenshade
Shara Esbenshade
01/18/2013
@Patrick R.
Hi Patrick, thank you very much for explaining.
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: