A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Sending Referral to join Tongal
|
12/20/2012
|
Comments (3)
Miscellaneous
Wow I am already addicted to Tongal. How can I send a referral to my friends to join Tongal. (so that when they join I and Tongal knows that they have used my referral).
Comments (3)
Erin Fredman
Erin Fredman
12/20/2012
We love it, Zohra! If you click MY TONGAL up above, you'll see an INVITE FRIENDS button located on the lower left side of your Tongal page. Click on that and just plug in your friends email addresses to refer them to Tongal. Thanks and keep Tongal'ing :)
Erin Fredman
Erin Fredman
12/20/2012
Added Bonus: For projects that have a referral fee, you'll earn 5% of whatever the video maker you refer wins in that project. For example, you refer a friend who is a great filmmaker to the Vibram project and he earns 10k in it - we'll pay you $500 on top (5%).
Zohra Allana
Zohra Allana
12/21/2012
Found it. Thanks :).
Page Sizes: