A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Wild Card
|
11/27/2012
|
Comments (14)
Miscellaneous
Hello Tongal's
I'm new one and maybe i can't find the proper information. I don't understand the Wild Card idea. For instance in "What Does LEGO Mean To You". I didn't add any IDEA and PITCH so can i submit a video or not ?
Comments (14)
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
11/28/2012
Yes, you can still submit a video. "Wildcard" simply means you can still submit a video if you didn't win in the pitch phase.
Matt Stark
Matt Stark
11/28/2012
Thanx
Karina Paola Bellina
Karina Paola Bellina
12/05/2012

I can still participate in phase 1: idea
Pringles?
Erin Fredman
Erin Fredman
12/05/2012
The Idea phase has ended on Pringles. If you not only have good Ideas, but are also a filmmaker: Once we announce the winning Ideas, you can view them, get inspired by them, & submit your Pitches on them (including a link to your previous work). Check back daily for more projects in the Idea phase!
Page Sizes: 
Lynda Masterson
Lynda Masterson
06/10/2014
I am super creative when it comes to ideas but..... I do not have this crazy video thingy down yet. Can I pitch an idea on a video project phase and not produce a video on the video phase?
Ingrid Vining
Ingrid Vining
06/10/2014
Hi Lynda, if you don't make Videos, you should stick to written phases -- Ideas, Stories, etc. When you submit to the Pitch phase, you are saying you would execute that Video.
Page Sizes: 
Jocelyn Motter
Jocelyn Motter
06/13/2014
Eligibility question. We want to submit a short doc for the sundance project. Our film is based on a trip I took with students 2 Thailand. I was NOT paid to make it. But the project the students worked on in Thailand was funded by the Gates Foundation. Does that disqualify us from entering
Page 1/2
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10