A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
i hit the submit button and the server's like
|
11/21/2012
|
Comments (4)
Miscellaneous
"gone fishing" or something. the status report on submitting for the duplo pitch phase is hella just there. how long is the typical wait? should i have chinese delivered?
Comments (4)
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
11/22/2012
Hey Tim, depending on your browser you should have a progress bar to monitor the upload. In Chrome, for example, it's on the bottom left of your browser window. Are you getting a failure pop-up after the video finishes uploading?
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
11/22/2012
Hey Tim, I can see that your pitch went through and that the video uploaded correctly. Should be all set.
Tim Chuck
Tim Chuck
11/22/2012
hi caleb, many thanks for the heads up :D
Ali Aghaey
Ali Aghaey
11/23/2012
I am Iranian.Imake animations.Why can't I participate in your contests.I love your video projects. I am on some video contest sites, but tongal is the only one that says Iranian artists can,t participate
Page Sizes: