A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Pitch Questions - provide links
|
11/09/2012
|
Comments (4)
Miscellaneous
I was a member of a team that produced a winning Tongal video that hasn't been made public yet (and won't be made public). Should I just name drop this video in the "Provide links" text box or would you rather I upload a compressed version of the video itself? I'm assuming that the "Provide links" works as a standard text field.

I don't want to break any rules regarding a video that is already in the can. But at the same time i want to make sure that we win the pitch phase because this project is gonna so good that it goes on your showreel. That's right, I called it. holla!

Cheers
Comments (4)
Erin Fredman
Erin Fredman
11/12/2012
Pitches are kept private, so you can (and should) include a link to your winning Tongal video. Hope that helps!
Analog Video
Analog Video
11/12/2012
Thanks for the response. I can't share a link because the vid is not online as per the sponsor (Lego), however I could upload a copy of the video but I'm not sure if this is necessary or against the rules regarding the previous contest. Also we might end up making a video for the pitch. Thanks again
Erin Fredman
Erin Fredman
11/12/2012
You can upload a copy of your winning video and/or make a pitch video.
Analog Video
Analog Video
11/13/2012
@Erin Fredman
Thanks for the help Erin
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: