A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Studios vs Single
|
10/20/2012
|
Comments (6)
Miscellaneous
Hi there, I'm almost new to Tongal, and I would like to discuss with the Tongal community about a topic:
a professional studio made up of several people can enter in a competition just like a single person? (leaving to singular people so few chances in my opinion...)

Of course it's quite difficult to verify the identity of users, so everyone is accepted, but anyway, what's the Tongal point of view about this? :-)
Comments (6)
Taylor Armstrong
Taylor Armstrong
10/21/2012
I don't know what you're asking. Is this a question of fairness? I think the whole point of Tongal is that it levels the playing field so whether you're a 15 year old kid or a 40 year old ad man, the best ideas win. It doesn't matter where it comes from as long as the client is happy.
Taylor Armstrong
Taylor Armstrong
10/22/2012
True. But if somehow an individual does pull of a win, the profits are much grander than if one were to split it among a team of people. Its definitely harder to get a group of people to work for free, rather than an individual.
Taylor Armstrong
Taylor Armstrong
10/22/2012
My only video submission, I was the only person to work on it, for about three weeks. Might have been able to do something better if I had a few helpers, but if not, I'd have not only lost the video, and what I spent on supplies, but also my team. Could be worth the risk, but one never knows.
Justin Mullally
Justin Mullally
11/25/2012
This topic brings up another question I had, which is: How does one go about converting a single profile to a Production Company profile? Would it just be a matter of submitting new documents and changing the name?
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
11/25/2012
Yes, that's correct. All you'll need to do is upload new paperwork on behalf of the production company and change your name on the site.
Otr Production House
Otr Production House
07/05/2013
@Caleb Light-Wills
What paperwork would be needed, that we download?
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: