Posting Runner Up Rankings for the Idea and Pitch Phases
|
10/02/2012
|
Comments (2)
Miscellaneous
I am sure alot of Tongalers wonder about how close they came to being one of the winning ideas or pitches. Would you guys ever consider posting the runner ups for the idea and pitch ideas. Not necessarily every single one (because sometimes there's alot of ideas and pitches submitted) but maybe like the top 10 or 20 or even 30. I think alot of us are submitting ideas galore and we're curious to see how our ideas are doing and if we were close to getting picked as one of the top choices. I am not quite sure how judging works but I'm assuming the judges have to whittle down their choices from a larger group of top ideas. And I think it'd be cool to be able to see the ideas and pitches that almost made it.