Suggestions for Tongal Site
|
08/09/2012
|
Comments (2)
Miscellaneous
I would just like to make a couple suggestions that I would like to see based on my experience on Tongal.
1) When a wildcard project closes, it displays a T. I don't really know what that means, but it would be nice to see the total number of wildcard videos submitted.
2) On my video submissions, I'm always curious how many times it's been viewed. Currently you need to watch the video, and then after it is over it displays how many times it's been viewed. Could you display this stat somewhere without requiring one to view the video? Youtube displays other types of stats such as geography of viewer, etc. Those types of stats would be nice to see, but I would understand if you could not do this.
I love Tongal. You are doing a great job. Keep it up!