Hi, I cannot find any info about the referral program, except a very vague tutorial video? How does it work? What do I get?
Thank you!
Comments
(5)
Monsterkid Productions
07/24/2012
Good morning! I just wanted to know...I can join a phase of any contest even if I have not participated on the previous ones? I mean..Can i send a video for a contest I did not sent any pitch or idea? and if yes..it must be based on the ideas/pitches other sent before or it can be original?
James DeJulio
Tongal
07/25/2012
Hi - Yes, as long as the contest allows for "wild card" submissions. You'll see a "wild card" icon on the project list page ( http://tongal.com/projects ) as well as on the project page itself. let us know if you have any more questions
Page Sizes:
James DeJulio
Tongal
07/25/2012
Hi, for projects that have a referral (currently only the Vibram one has a referral fee) you'll earn 5% of whatever the video maker you refer wins in that project. For example, you refer a friend who is a great filmmaker to the Vibram project and he earns 10k in it - we'll pay you $500 on top (5%).
Taylor Armstrong
07/31/2012
So its only for the Video Phase? A friend I told about Tongal just won in the Pitch phase.