A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Time Zone
|
07/09/2012
|
Comments (7)
Miscellaneous
What time zone are the deadlines in?

for example if the idea phase goes until "Tuesday at 12:00 pm", is that actually 3:00 pm Eastern?
Comments (7)
Erin Fredman
Erin Fredman
07/09/2012
As stated under FAQ, the Tongal clock automatically adjusts to whatever time zone you are viewing the Project Details page from.
Maverick Willows
Maverick Willows
07/09/2012
Right, yes, I realized that the counter was synced to my system clock. I should have asked if it says winners announced at (TIME) what time zone is that referring to?
Erin Fredman
Erin Fredman
07/09/2012
Hi Maverick, The answer remains the same. Should still be adjusted for your time zone.
Maverick Willows
Maverick Willows
07/09/2012
@Erin Fredman
Awesome, Thanks Erin!
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
07/19/2012
Maverick - I have a question for you--Who was covering Cougar while your were out showboating with that MiG???
Maverick Willows
Maverick Willows
07/19/2012
@James DeJulio
Ice? Is that you? Cougar was doing just fine.
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
07/19/2012
@Maverick Willows Maverick? is that your real name??
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: