How do we submit talent and release forms for the commercial? Is there an option when you upload your submission? Or do they only need it upon request
Comments
(9)
Caleb Light-Wills
Tongal
05/16/2012
Only video winners need to provide release forms. Should you win, wou will be prompted to enter video credits. Once those credits are approved by a Tongal Admin, you will be prompted to fill out the appropriate releases for your video.
Sam Halleen
05/18/2012
thanks for responding!
Caleb Light-Wills
Tongal
05/18/2012
Anytime!
Page Sizes:
Sam Halleen
05/21/2012
My college has specific location release forms...can I send in those instead of the one here?
Caleb Light-Wills
Tongal
05/21/2012
You may not submit any releases other than those made available on the site. Thanks.
Page Sizes:
Sam Halleen
05/22/2012
Do I need one if I shoot on public property?
Caleb Light-Wills
Tongal
05/22/2012
If the property is truly public, no. However, you should confirm that it is public before shooting.
Page Sizes:
Patrick Askins
09/28/2012
So if there are actors in the video which form do they need to sign and fill out for the creator to receive the prize?