A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
ideas and rights
|
04/22/2012
|
Comments (17)
Miscellaneous
so. if an idea is not chosen as a winner does the "client" or tongal retain the rights to use said idea?
Comments (17)
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
04/22/2012
An Idea can only be used by a client if you have been compensated for said idea.
Juan Carlos Paganinni
Juan Carlos Paganinni
04/22/2012
Guys, I want to submit a video based on a pitch winner but I cant see the pitch content ("title private")What that means?? just the applicants to phase one can particpate on phase 2, on this case??
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
04/22/2012
It depends on the project, which one are you referring to.
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
04/22/2012
?
Juan Carlos Paganinni
Juan Carlos Paganinni
04/22/2012
@Caleb Light-Wills
for example speed stick contest
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
04/22/2012
@Juan Carlos Paganini
You may still submit a wildcard video not based on any of the winning content from the previous phase. Three such wildcard videos will be awarded prizes and can place anywhere in the spectrum 1st - 11th.
Juan Carlos Paganinni
Juan Carlos Paganinni
04/22/2012
@Caleb Light-Wills
Ok, so I can submit a wilcard then. But why I cant see the ideas content in this example? is because the phase is closed? Thx
Page 1/2
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10
David Roffman
David Roffman
04/23/2012
I submitted a pitch but it didn't win. Am I now S.O.L.? I'm thinking that it would be a waste to create the ad after it's already not been selected in the pitch phase...
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
04/23/2012
Definitely, not. I think it's important to take into account how many pitches were submitted. If we're talking about SpeedStick, it was over 260, which is a Tongal record.
Page Sizes: 
Yogesh Negi
Yogesh Negi
04/29/2012
should i submit an idea in the screenplay form or storyboard form
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
04/29/2012
Hi Yogesh, since ideas are 140 characters long, it is probably best to think of them as a log line.
Page Sizes: 
Tina Radel
Tina Radel
04/30/2012
Where can I find the "Invite Friends" link?
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
04/30/2012
Click "My Tongal." About halfway down the page in the lefthand column...
Tina Radel
Tina Radel
04/30/2012
@Caleb Light-Wills
Thanks, not sure how I missed that!
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: