A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
What does it mean?
|
03/19/2012
|
Comments (6)
Miscellaneous
In the concept section I'm seeing "none based on this" on every concept but it's obvious that two concepts have pitches based on them. Or am I misinterpreting what "none based on this" means?
Comments (6)
Tracy Bayle
Tracy Bayle
03/21/2012
Little confused on the name thing. To clarify, the winning name gets $5,000? Do you submit up to five names separately? All we do is write our name and submit? Can we explain why we chose that name? Is there something I am missing here? Thanks.
Tracy Bayle
Tracy Bayle
03/21/2012
Also, it says you will receive 5% if someone shoots a video based on it. I thought it was just a name contest, not a video....
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
03/21/2012
To answer your questions: 1) There will be 20 winning names, each winning name will receive $250. 2) Yes, you submit each name separately. 3) You write your name in the title line and use the box to justify your title. The 5% residual is an error as there will be no video phase.
Page Sizes: 
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
03/21/2012
Hi Brian, which project are you referring to?
Brian McPhail
Brian McPhail
03/22/2012
Hi, sorry, should have been more specific. It was the Pretzel Crisps "Give it a Twist" project. Two of the concepts had pitches based on them but have the "none based on this" comment.
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
03/22/2012
@Brian McPhail
I see what you mean...looking into it!
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: