A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Submitting Ideas - 2 questions
|
03/17/2012
|
Comments (12)
Miscellaneous
1) Should I buy the URL that I'd like to pitch for the TBA naming contest before I pitch it to Tongal?

2) Are my ideas that I submit to Tongal safely copyrighted whether I lose or win?

Thanks in advance!
Comments (12)
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
03/21/2012
1) That's not necessary, but I would make sure it is attainable for a relatively small amount of money. 2) Your ideas/work can only be used by a sponsor if you are paid for them.
Three Little Fridges
Three Little Fridges
03/23/2012
As far as pitching goes, do we attach the storyboard and the script to the URL that is required or is there a different method of doing this? Are PDF files ok or is there a different format you would like us to use? Thanks!
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
03/23/2012
You can use the link box to link out to a Storyboard or you can upload a storyboard as an image / PDF file.
Page Sizes: 
Kevin Anton
Kevin Anton
03/23/2012
What does it mean if my submission has turned from "accepted" to "private?"

KA
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
03/24/2012
It means that the submission is only visible to the project sponsor, not the general public.
Page Sizes: 
Kerry Cashion
Kerry Cashion
03/29/2012
Can you open a storyboard created using Celtx?
Kerry Cashion
Kerry Cashion
03/29/2012
To clarify: can the judges view a storyboard created using Celtx?
Page Sizes: 
Tracy Bayle
Tracy Bayle
03/30/2012
Is there any forum on Tongal that does not relate to a project? I wrote a jingle for a contest and am one of five finalists. It takes votes to win, unfortunately. I will not mention the name or anything on here without permission to do so. Just wondering if there is a place for such discussions.
Page 1/2
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10