A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Making a Concept, or Anything Other Than a Video
|
02/13/2012
|
Comments (6)
Miscellaneous
Hi, I know I might have asked this a few nights ago, but i'm still a little confused. I'm just wondering what kinds of things I can do to make money that don't involve making videos. I'm also sort of confused about the specifics of each phase. I've read the terms and watched the videos but i'm still pretty confused
Comments (6)
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
02/14/2012
If you are not interested in submitting videos, my advice would be to participate in the Concept, Suggestion, Story, or Idea phases of open projects on the site. These phases are open to all and do not require you to produce a video.
Kyle Chandler
Kyle Chandler
02/15/2012
Ok, so for maybe like a concept phase, do I just sketch scenes on a peice of paper and send them in? sorry for all the questions i'm just really confused
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
02/15/2012
@Kyle Chandler For a concept phase, you submit a short (250-character of text) synopsis of what you think should happen in the video.
Kyle Chandler
Kyle Chandler
02/15/2012
@Caleb Light-Wills
by characters do you mean letters, or whole words?
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
02/15/2012
@Kyle Chandler
That would be letters.
Kyle Chandler
Kyle Chandler
02/15/2012
@Caleb Light-Wills
ok thank you for all of your help I really appreciate it!
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: