A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
what is a "gift package"
|
02/09/2012
|
Comments (3)
Miscellaneous
For the lego contest it says that the concept winners will be recieving $100 and a gift package ... What is the gift package?
Thanks
Comments (3)
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
02/10/2012
Sorry, I thought you were referring to the Production Kit! The Gift Package is a $50 gift card and LEGO Moleskine.
Tracy Bayle
Tracy Bayle
02/10/2012
I have a few ques. about the colgate pitch. 1) why does it say to submit two? Can't you just focus on one? 2) does a pitch have to consist of a video or can it just have a summary and a still photo image?
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
02/10/2012
Hi Tracy, you are pitching for the opportunity to create TWO videos for Colgate. You definitely need a link to some of your past video work, but the storyboard and video are optional. I hope this helps.
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: