A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
My Tongal Problems.
|
11/09/2011
|
Comments (8)
Miscellaneous
Anyone else not been able to view the My Tongal tab for the last few days?
Comments (8)
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
11/10/2011
Hey Alexander, Just wanted to give you a head's up that we're looking into this.
Alexander Manning
Alexander Manning
11/10/2011
Caleb, I appreciate the quick response. Thanks.
Page Sizes: 
Eugene Retunsky
Eugene Retunsky
11/14/2011
Do you have cookies enabled on your browser? BTW, what is the OS/browser you use?
Ryan Bingham
Ryan Bingham
11/15/2011
I recently submitted a story idea for the Leinenkugel's project. It said it went through but its not showing up on my profile or in the submission totals for the project. How can I be sure it was received properly?
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
11/16/2011
I see three Leinenkugel's Stories submitted by you to the project, is this correct?
Page Sizes: 
Alexander Manning
Alexander Manning
11/15/2011
I'm using Firefox 7.0.1 with cookies enabled on a MAC OS X ver. 10.6.8

Still no luck.
Eugene Retunsky
Eugene Retunsky
11/16/2011
Please try again.
Page Sizes: 
Alexander Manning
Alexander Manning
11/20/2011
Working smoothly again. Thanks guys!
Page Sizes: