A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
New Tongal Site
|
09/07/2011
|
Comments (6)
Miscellaneous
Hi Guys,

Here's a good place to add comments/feedback/requests for the new site. Hope you like it.

J
Comments (6)
Chris Hajduk
Chris Hajduk
09/07/2011
I'm trying to submit a pitch to the Allstate insurance competition, yet when I click the submit button, nothing happens. Then check my profile if it was uploaded but no. So I click again and then a "Status Your submition is being uploaded to the server." message appears but still nothing. Help?
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
09/08/2011
Hey Chris, it should be working now...please try again.
Page Sizes: 
Christiano Covino
Christiano Covino
09/08/2011
LOVE the new site design guys! I've always said the one thing that was missing from Tongal was a straightforward communication channel. So happy to see you guys expanding.
Jeremy Donaldson
Jeremy Donaldson
09/12/2011
I really liked seeing the positions of your submissions after evaluations. Not sure if you can still do that or not now, I'd like to know. Otherwise I like the new design.
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
09/13/2011
looking into this - you can see the last phase winners/rank when you click "submissions" on a past project
Jeremy Donaldson
Jeremy Donaldson
09/13/2011
@James DeJulio
Just what I was looking for thanks!
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: