A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Retroactive referral
|
07/12/2011
|
Comments (5)
Miscellaneous
I have a friend who recently signed up after seeing all of my facebook tongal posts.
The only problem (for me) is I didn't actually refer him. Is it too late?
Basically can I still make it so that I win money if he win's? =-)
Comments (5)
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
07/13/2011
@Adam Thorsfeldt
So there are two conditions when it comes to referring someone w/o using a referral link or email invitation - 1) that they haven't won anything yet and 2) that they confirm that you did, in fact, refer them. Have your friend send me an email and we'll get it squared away.
Carey Haider
Carey Haider
07/13/2011
Adam did refer me.
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
07/14/2011
@Carey Haider
Right on! We'll be sure to track any of your wins and reward Adam for them. Glad to have you on board!
Nathan Kinsler
Nathan Kinsler
07/18/2011
hey guys i just entered my first video to a contest. the freshpet one to be exact. i was wondering if it is normal for only 8 video submissions so close to the end of the contest?
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
07/20/2011
@Nathan Kinsler
It all depends on the project. We've seen the number of entries range all the way to the 70 for popchips and Binaca.
Page Sizes: