A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Has anyone ever won with multiple entries?
|
07/11/2011
|
Comments (4)
Miscellaneous
I was just wondering if anyone has ever won with more than 1 entry in a particular phase?
(ie, taking 1st and 5th in a concept phase. Or 4th and 5th places for two separate video submissions.)
Comments (4)
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
07/12/2011
@Adam Thorsfeldt
It has happened in many instances of additional purchases, but I think they only time it has happened with pre-determined prizes is in the Suggestion Phase, re: Brisk.
Adam Thorsfeldt
Adam Thorsfeldt
07/13/2011
Thanks Caleb.
Ad Synaesthesia
Ad Synaesthesia
09/12/2011
Sweet, the beta phase was pretty short, but I like the new layout and organization of most of the pages. There may be too many fonts for my eyes and brain to process, though... hah. Still, pretty radical changes to get used to, but good direction on the layout.
Tonye Somiari
Tonye Somiari
11/19/2011
Michaela C. Bradley : http://tongal.com/project/qtips/awards
It has been done :)
Page Sizes: