A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
project winner
|
06/30/2011
|
Comments (5)
Miscellaneous
I am new in this, where are the results of Benjamin ....
The page says that will be announced the 28 of june
Comments (5)
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
06/30/2011
@Cecilia Sassi
Unfortunately, the announcement has been postponed. However, you can expect results to be posted on Friday.
Chad Authier
Chad Authier
07/01/2011
So this Friday (tomorrow) right? :)
Bill McLean
Bill McLean
07/03/2011
I would like to make a video for the freshpet project, it says that the deadline is July 18th, but I cannot read any of the winning pitches in order to make a video... help?
Launchpad Media
Launchpad Media
07/03/2011
How would one going about pitching a commercial to a company that is not on here yet?
Caleb Light-Wills
Caleb Light-Wills Tongal
07/04/2011
@Bill McLean
To avoid information cascades and since the Pitch winners are already producing work based on their pitches, other video creators are asked to "submit wildcards" not based on any of the creative submitted to the project in previous phases.
Page Sizes: