A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
Looking to Collaborate
|
11/17/2010
|
Comments (41)
Miscellaneous
Hey All,

Starting a new topic. Please post here if you are looking to collaborate with others on projects. (i.e. You're an actor or sound engineer looking to work with others on Tongal)
Comments (41)
Marvzielo / Mj Cielo
Marvzielo / Mj Cielo
11/25/2010
anyone from wa.?
Jerald Bennett
Jerald Bennett
11/28/2010
I think I would have a better chance of making a more quality commercial if I were to collaborate with someone. Right now, I'm kind of lost on the whole video making process. It's like I have these ideas, but lacking in resources
Damian Hoskin
Damian Hoskin
12/08/2010
@Marvzielo / Mj Cielo
@Marvzielo / Mj Cielo
Western Australia... yes
Tony Lantry
Tony Lantry
12/23/2010
I've been trying to find people to work with, but it's difficult when you live in Nebraska. Need to move to LA area. :)
Benjamin Gooch
Benjamin Gooch
12/24/2010
I'm live in NYC and I am always looking for an audio guy. If anyone knows anyone. bgooch5@gmail.com
Page 1/9
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10
 
25