You need to enable JavaScript to view this site.
How it Works
Case Studies
Creative Opportunities
Get Started
Sign In
Forum
Forum
>
Miscellaneous
>
Topic
HD video camera
Posted by
Tina Radel
|
10/04/2010
|
Comments (
13
)
Miscellaneous
Any recommendations on an HD video camera in the $4000 range?
Comments
(13)
Lauren Jimenez
10/05/2010
I am trying to submit my top ten and the stars come up but no writing?
Zachary Thomas
10/07/2010
@Lauren Jimenez
If you are on IE, try using Firefox as a temporary fix -- worked for me.
Katherine Cowell
10/07/2010
@Tina Radel
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/E7D/E7DA.HTM
these are great, they've been shooting commercials and features with them!
Tina Radel
10/07/2010
@Katherine Cowell
Thank you! Great review. Are there any xlr audio inputs or do you use an adapter for audio?
Katherine Cowell
10/07/2010
@Tina Radel
Sorry I can't help you on that, I don't have one myself. Good luck with it :)
Page 1/3
Page Sizes:
5
10
25