A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
"Tecticle" Music Video Contest
|
11/02/2009
|
Comments (10)
Miscellaneous
hello all, fire away...
Comments (10)
Sean Roach
Sean Roach
11/06/2009
So... is that all the footage there is? It says there is coverage of 'singing' but he's just bumping on a bongo...
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
11/06/2009
I think there's two more clips, we'll upload them asap. remember, you need to do more than edit on this one. It should be a mix of the footage provided and some original work.
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
11/07/2009
new footage available
Matt Albano
Matt Albano
11/17/2009
It took 3 times to upload and convert my entry. I finally got it in! It's Very Frustrating but I hope It is in Now!
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
11/18/2009
it is, great job
Page 1/2
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10