A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > Miscellaneous > Topic
How do I check to see that my video uploaded properly?
|
10/26/2009
|
Comments (5)
Miscellaneous
I submitted "New Tools New World" for the Lending Tree contest and the upload seemed to give an error while the 2nd appeared to work, but when I chose a thumbnail for the movie and hit submit the page went back to the upload page. I now cannot get back to where I was to see whether things did indeed submit properly.

Can an administrator let me know ASAP if the video is uploaded? The deadline is looming (like in an hour).

Thanks,
Gardiner
Comments (5)
Gardiner Welch
Gardiner Welch
10/27/2009
I think I figured it out. I needed to press the submit button one last time once it is converted. Though I must say the edit button did not work for me so hopefully it is named properly and has the proper thumbnail applied to it. Is there a way to preview that info besides just playing back the video?

Gar
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
10/27/2009
you are all set. you can always preview your submissions by going to your MyTongal page and going to the "Portfolio" tab
Gardiner Welch
Gardiner Welch
10/27/2009
Ah got it thanks. Ignore my other post on the advanced upload discussion.

Gar
Gardiner Welch
Gardiner Welch
10/27/2009
Hmm well the thumbnail I chose before submitting didn't stick and the quality seems pretty bad even with the HD toggle on...not sure what I can do at this point. :(

G
James DeJulio
James DeJulio Tongal
10/27/2009
did you see my email?
Page Sizes: