A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Can't find where to upload winner's forms?
|
08/04/2018
|
Comments (3)
Technical Issues
Hello,

One of my projects recently won and is in revision. I had no problem finding the winner's forms, but now I'm having a hard time figuring out where to upload them. The Producer I was speaking to said it should be under the payments tab, but I don't see anywhere there forms could be uploaded.
Any help is appreciated, thank you!
Comments (3)
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
08/05/2018
Hover over your profile picture and select "Payments" from the drop-down menu. There should be 4 upload buttons for the forms you need to submit before they'll send the money out.
Anna Mansager
Anna Mansager
08/05/2018
Yes, that's the problem -- that's what people keep saying but when I go to the payments tab there are no upload buttons at all, just a place to edit the way you get paid.
Page Sizes: 
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
08/08/2018
If the project is in revision and didn't officially close yet then that might be the issue. I think the form might only show up after you've "Officially" won the project. They typically won't send payment until the revisions are complete and the project is finished. You might want to shoot Info@Tongal.com an email with your forms and see if they can just add them to your profile for you or answer your question better.
Page Sizes: