A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
How do I add a picture and brief resume to my account?
|
12/07/2015
|
Comments (3)
Technical Issues
Hi, I recently joined Tongal and I want to change my profile picture and info box. However, I have no idea how it's to be done and last I checked I'm not that much of a computer newbie :P
Please help! :)
Comments (3)
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
12/08/2015
Hover over your profile picture and bring up the Account tab. When you click that, it'll bring up your account info. Just below your City/Profile picture will be a blue link that says "Edit Profile" Click that and you should be able to add all of those things to your profile!
Ignacy Frederik Heringa
Ignacy Frederik Heringa
12/08/2015
That's it. I can't believe I had a blind spot for the blue "Edit profile" before. Thanks a million and have a great day! :)
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
12/08/2015
Sure thing! It definitely blends in since it's the only clickable thing that doesn't light up Red when you hover over it! Good luck and you too! :)
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: