A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
my video is gone?
|
06/02/2013
|
Comments (3)
Technical Issues
I subbed before no problem and oddly my mp4, I just had to edit credits for video and now the video says converting but I click video and it is just turning and no video is available? help! because its aloready submitted and nothing is there.
Comments (3)
Ingrid Vining
Ingrid Vining
06/05/2013
Hi Jennifer, for questions like this it's best to email us at help@tongal.com and we can help you out. I just checked your account and saw that you have successfully submitted 3 videos. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thanks!
Deleted User
Deleted User
07/10/2013
Thank you ingrid, I had to use a PC to upload my mac OS was acting up perhaps. But it finally got in. 3thank you so much.
Page Sizes: 
Wotonii Group
Wotonii Group
06/07/2013
Have a question anybody here who can help Im new
Page Sizes: