A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Announcing Winners soon
|
12/19/2018
|
Comments (4)
Project Related
When they say Announcing winners soon does that mean days, weeks, or hours? Just wanted to quantify.
Comments (4)
Maddie Mindling
Maddie Mindling
12/20/2018

Hi Brenda, when a Sponsor selection is delayed, typically the project team will leave a note in the project forum letting submitters know when they expect to announce. Let me know which project you're referring to and I can check in with them for you. I imagine with the holidays just around the corner, a few announcements will be delayed. 

Brenda Stanley
Brenda Stanley
12/27/2018
Thanks Maddie. I was referring to the Sanex project. I think it is by Palmolive. I figured the holidays would slow things down a bit.
Maddie Mindling
Maddie Mindling
12/31/2018

Hi Brenda, I'll check in with the project team as soon as we're back from the holiday. Hope to have an answer for you by Wednesday. Thanks!

Maddie Mindling
Maddie Mindling
01/04/2019

Hi Brenda, the Sanex project has announced! 

Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: