There is a referral project up right now but it is only open to the US. Just curious the reason Tongalers from other countries cannot participate? Thanks!
Comments
(3)
Kyle Elliott
05/10/2016
I'm not sure which project you're referring to. It looks like the only Region Locked project posted right now is the Listerine Bold project looking for people in Germany and Australia. The stop motion animation referral looks like it's open to everyone according to the rules, as long as they haven't previously won on Tongal before. Maybe post this question on the actual project page so the Tongal employee in charge of the project can give you an answer, but I'm pretty sure most of the projects up currently are open to everyone.
Ian Ditty
05/10/2016
Hmm, Yeah I can't submit on the stop motion project because it says it's open to US residents only.
Kyle Elliott
05/10/2016
Yeah, I just tried a non-US address and it brings up "US Residents Only" for some reason. They didn't put that anywhere in the actual brief, so I'll email them and see if it's actually open to everyone or if they forgot to mention it was a US Only Project.