A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Payment Phases
|
05/16/2015
|
Comments (1)
Project Related
Do the winning ideas get paid immediately or do they have to wait until the Pitch and Video phases are complete. I am sure this question has been asked as there are 100 pages of questions, but I am a Newbie, and was just asking.
Comments (1)
Kyle Elliott
Kyle Elliott
05/17/2015
If selected as a winner, you'll have to make sure your paperwork is submitted. On your Account page, it has a Documents tab. That has PDF versions of the forms to fill out and you can upload them on the same page. They process payments on the 1st and 15th of each month, so if you're getting paid on Paypal I believe it's the follow day it'll arrive. I always wait a few days and get the actual check, so the people at the bank can be jealous and question what a "Tongal" is. If your idea is selected, and paperwork is filled out properly ahead of time, they'll automatically pay out the Idea phase amount listed. If your idea is turned into a video and there's an applicable 5% royalty owed to you, then they'll send another email and pay out that 5% at the end of the contest on the next processing day. Of course, the first step is actually winning, so good luck! :)
Page Sizes: