A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Not Authorized?
|
09/30/2014
|
Comments (5)
Project Related
Am I experiencing an Orwellian moment, i.e. "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" I log in, check a Notification waiting for me, "Idea for Microsoft" I activate the related link ( https://tongal.com/project/TheSignatureEditionVideoProject ) & am greeted by "Tongal Not Authorized" page? Wazzup?
Comments (5)
FourPoint Media
FourPoint Media
10/01/2014
Same here, was able to look at it yesterday.
Ingrid Vining
Ingrid Vining
10/01/2014
Hey Guys, Sorry for the confusion here. We may have jumped the gun on this project - it's on hold for the time being. Stay tuned as we're hoping to launch this project again soon. Any submissions already received will be counted. If you have any questions, you can email us at info@tongal.com Thanks!
A Liberty
A Liberty
10/01/2014
As suffering this traumatic experience PERMANENTLY SCARRED our delicate child-like creative persona, forever inhibiting our ability to enjoy simple life pleasures, a butterfly on the wing, a rainbow after a summer rain, a pepperoni pizza, I propose myself & FOURPOINT MEDIA receive 8 MILLION DOLLAR!
Page Sizes: 
Ingrid Vining
Ingrid Vining
10/02/2014
The project is back up! The Brief has been tweaked slightly by Microsoft so if you want to change your submission for any reason, you can do so by clicking “edit submission” in your My Tongal profile. Anyone else may now submit. Thanks!
Melissa Gilbert
Melissa Gilbert
10/02/2014
I would love to help the tongalers. I am a celebrity talent broker who works with brands and advertising agencies when it comes to sourcing celebrities and experts as well as crafting creative utilizing the celebrities in their campaigns. Not sure if there is a space for me on this site...
Page Sizes: