A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Lost in Left Field
|
04/07/2014
|
Comments (10)
Project Related
HI All, I'm new to Tongal and am wondering about the Left Field submissions... is this truly ANYTHING? How much do you define what you're talking about? Is it an idea or is it also describing the execution of that idea?

For example, this one: "Online dating is now mainstream; however, there are still people hesitant to try it. What would you say to get them to jump over the fence and try it?"

Are they literally looking for what you would say--like the words, or argument or is this bigger than that? Is it also the how? Are you outlining a whole scenario (that you might see in a video, or done on billboards, etc.).

Thanks!
Comments (10)
Ingrid Vining
Ingrid Vining
04/08/2014
Hi Chelsea! Tongal's Left Field is BRAND NEW. There aren't any established guidelines. It really is about Big Ideas. Remember: You can submit up to 3 different submissions, so feel free to play around with it a bit. Trust your gut! Go big! Submit something crazy!
Arne Barnard
Arne Barnard
04/16/2014
In seeming answer to the requests for more than 140 characters, Left Field is downright generous with 500 characters! I am going to take Left Field as a combination "idea/pitch" type of thing.I didn't even use all 500 characters, so, this frees up things a bit!
Robert Kulesh
Robert Kulesh
04/25/2014
This is not easy how do you submit for a specific project?
Marvin Finkelstein
Marvin Finkelstein
05/02/2014
I would like to submit my idea for a camera sandwich(like a glass case) to deposit checks or cash to a checking account on a bumpy moving vehicle. How do I proceed to do this?
Vince Parenti
Vince Parenti
06/03/2014
I keep getting a message stating "the submission is closed" for ideas that are still open. What am I doing wrong?
Ingrid Vining
Ingrid Vining
06/03/2014
There was a site bug, but it has been resolved. Please try again. Thanks!
Page Sizes: 
Page 1/2
Page Sizes: 
5
 
10