A preloader in the shape of a lightning bolt
Forum > General > Topic
Submitting work for Universal Monster
|
03/04/2021
|
Comments (3)
General
I signed up for the competition. I clicked on submit artwork and I filled out the fields but the page is saying I am missing Design 1. How do I upload my work?
Comments (3)
Stephen Iwanyk
Stephen Iwanyk Tongal
03/05/2021 (Edited 03/05/2021)

Hey Michael,


On the submission form you'll see blue button under Design 1 that says [  Upload  ] and you can hit that to upload the attachment for your artwork. Let us know if you have any issues with that. 


Steve

Michael Obrecht
Michael Obrecht
03/05/2021
Ohhhh. Thank you haste makes....er....not seeing something on the page.
Stephen Iwanyk
Stephen Iwanyk Tongal
03/05/2021
S'all good. I feel this way on basically every checkout screen. "Just take
my money and give me pizza!!!"
Page Sizes: 
Page Sizes: